Date(s) - 08/18/2016 - 08/21/2016
9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Thursday – Sunday, August 18-21, 2016
Demonstrations, open forge time, and great times with fellow smiths… don’t miss it!
Demonstrators: Dave Thompson, and team demo by Dave Tuthill and Silas Maddox.
Demonstrations for the public by Ben Czyhold.
Special workshop with Alan Flashing:
Alan Flashing will be giving a workshop on Friday and Saturday, August 19&20.
He will be forging small totemic sculptures.
Two 4 hour classes: Friday and Saturday 10AM – Noon, 1 hour lunch break, 1PM -3PM
Cost is $110
*If you are planning to participate in the workshop please bring tools: Hand Chisels, Punches, top and bottom fullers.
Blacksmith Week Details:
- Demonstrations will take place Friday and Saturday, morning (9AM-Noon) and afternoons (1PM – 4PM), and Sunday morning.
- Thursday: Registration and Group project forging.
- Open forging every evening.
Bring your works to display and sell to the public!
The gallery will be located right in the middle of bustling Government Camp and will be open during business hours to the public.
- Individual Entire Event $90
- Individual One Day $45
- Family Entire Event $120
- Family One Day $60
- Student (valid ID req.) Entire Event $60
- Student One Day $30
Registration at the door.