Date(s) - 05/11/2018 - 05/13/2018
Save the Date!! May 11-13 2018
Planning for the conference is well underway. Info about our demonstrators will be posted as soon as they are available. Below is a brief outline of what to expect for 2018… and even more will be added as the plans are confirmed.
Set up day Thursday, May 10, 2018
- Demonstrators to be Announced
- Hands-On Classes: beginner, intermediate and advanced hands on classes
- Repoussé Station
- Gallery: bring your works to display in our gallery, show off your latest.
- Auction: support the NWBA with an entry into the auction, something hand-made, materials, tools or services. Anything of value that can be sold at our auction.
- Black Smoke Alley: bring your solid fuel forge and set up in Black Smoke Alley to demonstrate and offer hands on experiences, or just enjoy forging at your own setup during the conference.
- Tailgate Sales: fill your pickup with tools and materials, sell them to your friends, and buy enough of someone else’s stuff to fill the truck back up.
- Contests with prizes: to be announced. If you have a great idea for a contest send it to email@example.com
- Potluck Social: large grill will be available to cook your barbecue meats, bring food to share. It is a potluck and the NWBA will be providing the grill and the picnic spot and some food. Last year there was confusion about this, and even though a lot of people did not bring food, there was a lot to eat and people had a really good time hanging out and sharing a meal together. Plan on being there!
- Banquet and Dessert Dash!