September 6, 2012
To ADD A REPLY:
- Browse to the Topic you want to reply to.
- At the top of the list, next to Add Topic button is the Add Reply button. These buttons are also found at the bottom of the list of entries in the Topic. See attachment 1, in the red square.
- Click the Add Reply button and a post window opens, as with Add Topic, without the place for adding a Topic Name.
- TO INCLUDE A QUOTE: If you want to include a quote of a particular post that is in the topic:
- browse to the particular entry under that Topic and click on the Quote button (see attachment 1, red circle).
- Often the quoted text will look very ill formatted when you are writing the reply, but previewed and posted looks much more readable.
Most Users Ever Online: 102
Currently Browsing this Page:
Larry L: 1566
Bruce Macmillan: 625
Lynn Gledhill: 572
Lee Cordochorea: 518
Gene C: 504
J Wilson: 425
Tom Allyn: 340
Steve H: 338
Guest Posters: 22
Newest Members:sspringer, farmerfish77, Dbur525, faralder, Gray31, johan, theonlyslow, toaddee, Keech, WILDWEST
Moderators: Steve McGrew: 77, N.W.B.A.: 72
Administrators: admin: 353