History Channel’s Forged in Fire is currently casting nationwide for world-class bladesmiths, weapons experts and armourers looking to showcase their skills on a national level. This series focuses on experts that pride themselves on producing the best blades in the world, whether they be historical or modern, large or small. Participants will be given the opportunity to showcase their talents for a chance to win a substantial cash prize.
2) What do you do for a living? Are you a bladesmith, armourer or blacksmith?
3) How long have you been blade-making?
4) What was the first blade you created?
5) Have you ever forge welded? If so, what is your process?
6) What is your specialty (ie. knives, swords, tomahawks, etc.)?
7) What’s your blade-making style? (ie. bare bones, ornate, patriotic, etc.)?
8) How many blades have you forged?
9) How long does it take you to create your blades?
10) What are your favorite materials to use?
11) What is your quenching process?
12) Do you know what a flux is used for?
13) Do you have a forge at home, or a place where you forge? If so, please explain:
14) What are some of the main machines/tools in your shop?
15) Would you allow filming of your forge?
16) Do you have a website or YouTube channel?
17) Have you appeared on any other shows?
18) What is the longest blade you have ever forged?
19) Have you ever Coal Forged? 20) Have you ever used a Foundry for casting?
21) Have you appeared on a previous season of Forged in Fire? Or have you applied to the show before? If yes, please explain which season.